29th ANNUAL COWBOY POETRY GATHERING
August 14th - 17th, 2014
The Yogo Inn, 211 E. Main St., Lewistown, (406) 535-8721
'KEEPIN IT COWBOY'
Calling Poets and Western Musicians ... for 2014 Montana Cowboy Poetry Gathering
The 29th Annual Montana Cowboy Poetry Gathering & Western Music Rendezvous will be hosted in Lewistown, MT, August 14, 15, 16, & 17, 2014. Every year we strive to make Montana Cowboy Poetry the best ever and this year is no exception
Of course, the key to Montana Cowboy Poetry’s success is YOU, the cowboy poets and western singers/musicians who set aside your time to join our gathering for the sheer joy of performing and enjoying the amazing talents of your range riding brothers and sisters!
This year our Day Headquarters will be returning to the Yogo Inn, 211 E. Main St, Lewistown. Friday night Jam’n Dance will be at Pine Meadows Club House. Sunday Morning Cowboy Church will be held at Celebration Community Fellowship Church. Please see our schedule page for more information.
Confirmed 2014 Cowboy Poets & Western Musicians
- Owen Badgett, Ingomar Poet
- Sarah Baxter, Lewistown Musician
- Diane Colpo, Big Timber
- Jack Hannah, Sons of the San Joaquin Musician
- Joe Hannah, Sons of the San Joaquin Musician
- Lon Hannah, Sons of the San Joaquin Musician
- Steven Ray Hughes, Lewistown Musician/Composer
- Mary Kaye, Utah Musican/Singer
- Karen Kuhlmann, Lewistown Poet
- Lloyd McKenna, Lewistown Poet
- Meryl McKenna, Lewistown Musician
- Ol’ Ugly, Alberta, Canada Storyteller/Humorist
- Bob Petermann, Wibaux Musician
- Dave Robertson, Lewistown Musician
- Tom Wilson, Lewistown Harmonica