Tickets for the 2019 Nightshow starring The Bellamy Brothers are sold out.
Online ticket sales have closed.
Welcome Chuck and Talent Showcase tickets for Thursday night (this is NOT the Bellamy Brothers Show) are still available by calling Lewistown Art Center at 406-535-8278.
Pin Passes for the Friday and Saturday DAY performances are still available by calling by calling Lewistown Art Center at 406-535-8278.
All tickets purchased will be held in Will Call and will be available for pickup at the Registration Desk during the MT Cowboy Poetry Gathering August 15-17, 2019.
- Welcome Chuck and Talent Showcase Tickets - Still Available, call 406-535-8278 to purchase.
$25 - No-host social, 5:30 p.m. Supper served to guests at 6:30, followed by 1½ hour cowboy poetry and western music show.
The evening will honor Miss Ruth’s Cookie Jar recipients, and 2019 American Quarter Horse Association President,
Stan Weaver, of Big Sandy, Montana
- General Admission Tickets - SOLD OUT
$25 - Saturday Night Stage Show
- Saturday Night Show Reserved Tickets - SOLD OUT
$40 - Saturday Night Stage Show
- VIP Pre-show Meet & Greet Tickets - SOLD OUT
$60 - Saturday Night Stage Show
- Collectible PIN PASS - Still Available, call 406-535-8278 to purchase.
$10 - GOOD FOR…
1. ALL listening sessions at Day Headquarters, Fergus High School, Friday and Sat. (50+ hours of entertainment);
2. Admission to Western Vendor Show;
3. Admission to Friday night Jam ‘n Dance;
4. Admission to Judith Mountain Players production on Saturday;
5. Admission to Cowboy Church, Sunday at 10 a.m. at Celebration Community Fellowship Church;
Pin passes are “collectibles,” going back to 1986! Enjoy!
See you at the gathering.....great times for the enjoyment of all!